Thursday, June 18, 2009

hangover...

Last night Rene and I had a mini date at the movies with a few ...four... of Rene's co-workers. It's always "go times" whenever they get together. We went to see the movie "Hangover". I must say, I thought it would be another one of those movies where it gives you a laugh and then you see it released on DVD a week later. Well...was I wrong. This movie was HILARIOUS!!!! It was very socially inappropriate, so if stuff like that may offend you , please think twice about seeing it. I have not laughed like that in soooo long! It felt great! i think the funniest part about this movie is there are some people very close to me that I can see these types of events happening to...you know who you are..:)
If you have not heard of it, take a peek at the trailer and see what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=162PBJp1akg

Thanks Eric for the invite, we had a great time!

No comments: