Saturday, January 2, 2010

I am still waiting for my home computer to be fixed so I can upload some great pics of the Holiday season at the Aubertin house. In the meantime, I am finding it amazing that we have reached 2010 already...where does the time go?

It's truly hard to believe the journey my life has taken within the last ten years(2000)... a full decade! As I sit and reflect , I consider myself to be very thankful for this journey .
In the last ten years...
-Rene and I FINALLY got engaged
-had our first beautiful child Shelyn
-had the wedding of our dreams
-changed jobs and moved back to the Belleville area
-purchased our first home
-purchased our first(of many)mini vans
-mourned the loss of some very near and dear people
-met new friends
-had our second beautiful child Carson
-took the BIG leap and opened my own business
-took many business related courses
-learned to drive standard
-lost a few pounds
-gained a few pounds
-became a member of the Parent Council
-became a "hockey mom"
-returned to the world of indoor soccer for ladies
-spent wonderful family vacations with the ones I love...
and the list could go on and on!

I don't usually make New Years resolutions, I consider them more as goals to strive for. This year, i will strive to spend more quality time with my loved ones, take better care of myself (mentally and physically), reach out to those in my community and ENJOY my journey!

No comments: