Saturday, February 18, 2012

nine...



Lazer Tag Birthday with his budds


Ryan, Aiden(brother from another mother, as they call themselves) and Jacob







Sporting a blue Mowhawk for Hockey playoffs



Nine.. that can't be right?!

Where did the time go? So hard to believe that adorable , cheerful, 7lb 11oz baby is now nine years old! As all of you mom's out there in "blog-land" know, the moment you hold your child for the first time, thoughts of " I wonder?" go through your mind. I wonder...what color eyes he will have...I wonder...who he will look like...I wonder...what his first word will be...I wonder... if I can be all I need to be as a mom for him? and then they turn nine! The last birthday before the "double digits"...yikes!!! I truly don't feel like a mom of a nine and eleven year old, however, I'm not really sure there is a "feeling" for that. All I can say now is that I am honored and proud to be my little mans , mom! He is gentle , kind, adorable, smart, athletic and has an incredible sense of humor that makes us laugh everyday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON!!

No comments: