Monday, November 3, 2008

Greatful!

I have been reading a lot of blogs lately written by wonderful woman who have been listing what they are grateful for in life. This has made me think of how grateful I am for all of the wonderful things in my life.
I am grateful for:
my precious children
my incredible husband
my family
my health
my friends who are near and far
my home
my freedom
my Independence to do what I love
my community
my country
my dog
my car
my support network
Starbucks!!!!
The list could go on and on...

I'm not going to lye, there are days when I make mental "wish" lists as well but my life is very good. Sometimes we get caught up in life's busy ways and forget to be grateful. This is why it is important for me to document the "greatness"in my life. I hope this brings you inspiration to think of the things that you are grateful for and pay it forward!
much love, krista

No comments: