Saturday, July 4, 2009


This is truly how I feel at the moment!!!!
Life is really crazy and I must say housework is like a really bad case of hemroides..grrrr!
(not that I really know what that feels like, but I could only imagine)

A little birdie told me my neighbour's daughter loves housework...AMEN!!!
So I have hired her to clean my house this summer. She starts next week and I can't wait!
It feels like I am waiting for Christmas morning to arrive.

Rene and the kids are all for this as I tend to get a little "crazy" when I need to start cleaning the house. There have been many occasions when I have threatened the kids to clean up their toys, as I head to their rooms with a garbage bag in hand.

So there's my deep dark secret...what's yours?







1 comment:

Michelle said...

WooHoo! Congrats! I loved having a cleaner....I miss her terribly. ;)